Descripción del Puesto
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Performs professional level review and analysis of all workforce and scheduling activities at a call center to analyze and forecast resource planning needs based on business objectives. Work is performed with regular supervision and leading peers to meet goals.
- Promotes teamwork within the WFM department, motivates members of the team to achieve goals.
- Develops and implements process and/or operational improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Conducts analysis and recommends solutions to real-time performance issues.
- Develops strong working relationships within the organization to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution.
- Assists in managing the workforce to meet all requirements of the customer as provided by contract. Other duties as assigned by management.
- Previous Workforce experience within the call center industry.
- Excellent knowledge of workforce management calculations, and key performance indicators.
- Advanced Excel proficiency.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Highly organized and proactive.
- Work- at –home capable. Availability to work mid-shift and weekends.