Descripción del Puesto
WHY WORK HERE
We Create Opportunity
ERC is a growing full service, end-to-end provider for every aspect of the customer life-cycle servicing clients nationwide with 4,000 employees across 7 locations. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English); ability to interact within all levels of the organization.
- Previous training experience preferred, not required.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of the position.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Detail-oriented, excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, organized, able to prioritize and work independently.
- Working under low or no supervision successfully.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills in providing performance feedback.
- Flexible with the schedule needs.
WHY THIS POSITION
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
The Transition Coach is accountable for helping with transition of the agent trainees from the training environment to the operations floor. Will provide assistance to the trainees while they take calls in addition to closely monitoring and coaching them. The coach will deliver advanced explanatory training and work on the areas trainees struggled with while on the phones during the nesting period and up to their 90 days tenure. This transition period will serve as an opportunity to help the trainee develop the skills necessary for success in the production environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- It is expected that the Transition Coach will work in tandem with the Instructor and nesting supervisor to discuss areas of opportunity regarding trends and observations noted during the transition period that would enhance the initial training program and overall agent trainee experience.
- Will take between 4 to 8 hours of calls monthly in order to keep their knowledge of the program they are assigned to.
- We need open schedule availability as the training classes vary on schedule depending on client’s needs.
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.