Descripción del Puesto
WHY WORK HERE
We Create Opportunity
ERC is a growing full service, end-to-end provider for every aspect of the customer life-cycle servicing clients nationwide with 4,000 employees across 7 locations. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped referral bonus potential
- Employee perk discounts that include local restaurants, gym memberships, event tickets, and more.
- Opportunities to gain valuable professional skills through on-going training
- Career growth opportunities
- Fun, innovative culture that will challenge you and support your growth
- Health Benefits offered after 90 days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
- Paid Training
- Employee Wellness Program
- Weekly Employee Engagement Activities
- Non-Profit Awareness
- ERC Cares Program
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
- 1-3 years previous Call Center experience. Previous Call Center Supervisory experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems). Ability to type 35 WPM or more.
- Associate degree in business administration, computer science or related careers preferred. High School Diploma is mandatory.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English).
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent phone customer service skills, analytical and troubleshooting expertise.
- Time management, planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills, ability to handle escalated calls and upset customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to develop and motivate a team. Demonstrated ability to drive performance through the actions of others.
- Ability to learn new products and system.
- Schedule flexibility, including weekends and holidays.
WHY THIS POSITION
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
Team Supervisors are responsible for the day-to-day activity and development of 25 Agents (or less) within a call center environment. The Team Supervisor is responsible for ensuring call quality from start to finish and proactively seeks ways to improve the internal processes and results. Team Supervisor’s conduct regular business meetings with Agents to complete performance reviews and coaching to ensure maximum quality and production of direct reports. Team Supervisor’s work closely with the Call Center Operations Management to ensure the overall adherence to corporate policies and optimal performance standards.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prioritize agent and development as main goal and function.
- Directly manage team of 15-17 agents.
- Responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of Agent staff which may include but not limited to motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training and problem solving.
- Responsible for: development, analysis and implementation of agent staffing, up training/coaching, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
- Handle escalated calls from agents and cover phones as needed.
- Provide leadership, direction and assistance to other Supervisors and Agents.
- Foster an environment that encourages Agents to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Provide appropriate motivational tools to promote team building and to increase agent morale.
- Must be able to address disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy.
- Provide both formal and informal coaching and feedback sessions with agents. Assist in resolving customer complaints and escalated calls.
- Ensure that all Agent reference and support materials are up to date.
- Conduct mandatory phone call monitoring and desk-side coaching to ensure that all agents are providing the levels of customer service that is required.
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Now – Takes Approx. 5 Minutes
Email This Job
Share on your newsfeed
We Want to Connect With You!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.