Descripción del Puesto
Technical professional responsible for the implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of IT systems. Specialty areas include network analysis, systems administration, security and information assurance, database administration, computer network, IT audit, web administration, and more.
The ideal candidate should be able to monitor the company computer systems, assess and troubleshoot errors, update and upgrade systems, work with smartphones, tablets, point-of-sale machines and databases. Promotes digital security, provides technical support to employees and ensures systems are running effectively and efficiently to the organization’s needs.
- Degree in Information Technology (computer science, information technology or computer engineering).
- Minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- (Optional) Certifications, including CompTIA Security+, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA Security).
Responsabilities and Skills
- Install and configure networks.
- Manage databases.
- Provide user support.
- Manage information security.
- Troubleshoot systems and hardware.
- Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software and programming.
- Oversee the maintenance, backing up, and securing of databases.
- Tracking of system functionality.
- Purchase of new software and hardware equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Good organization, time management and prioritization.
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities.
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.